The cultivation of medicinal plants: herb garden
The modern pace of life is full of stressful situations, so most people tend to move to live outside the city, closer to nature. The situation there is much quieter, it is possible to grow ecologically clean vegetables and fruits. Also every cottager knows that the earth is growing not only fruits, berries, vegetables and fruits, and grass, and herb prescribing. In their gardens the cultivation of medicinal plants: herb garden can be divided directly into the beds. Grown on your own herbs you will replace during the year drugs. What skills are needed for the cultivation of this garden?
1. Need to know what each species of medicinal herbs have on the human body an invaluable therapeutic effect. For full growing and easy-care herbs on the land to take a special place. The most appropriate will be the piece of land that gets the sun several times throughout the day.
2. The most popular medicinal plants such as Lily of the valley, Valerian, celandine, burdock, peppermint, plantain, nettle, chamomile.
Celandine is a great antiseptic, and the great burdock helps with pain in joints and arthritis.
Plantain and dandelion will complement vitamin complex in a salad.
3. Rare medicinal herbs grown in the gardens: lavender, saffron,Basil, tarragon, cilantro, motherwort, knotweed, celery, St. John’s wort, sage, coriander, tarragon, marjoram.
So “magic” of St. John’s wort cures 99 illnesses, including uses in sleep disorders, pain in the stomach, is an effective remedy for women during menopause.
Saffron need to grow in direct sunlight, this herb helps in the treatment of view.
Lavender – antidepressant, relieves headaches, stress and fatigue, treats cystitis, rheumatism.
The herb oregano helps with diabetes, kidney failure, gallbladder problems.
Wormwood – antigistaminnoe tool.
Basil is very good for bruises and sprains, also cures conjunctivitis.
Cilantro can be stored in the refrigerator and use in the winter, fresh grass.
Celery salt dissolves in the joints.
The knotweed and dandelion, thanks silicic acids, removes stones from the kidneys, decreases blood pressure.
Motherwort normalizes heart work, so this plant is considered a grass core.
Against inflammation and restore blood helps yarrow.
4. Rapid plant growth achieved through regular watering. Medicinal herbs are grown from seed. The seedlings carefully vzryhlite, weed and fill with water.
5. The process of collecting herbs occurs from early spring to late autumn. Dried herbs in a dark place in the open air, stirring occasionally. You need to store herbs in paper bags.
In order to use in the treatment of herbs, you must know the ways of preparing various infusions. Beginners are encouraged to learn complete information about each herb and to keep all the rules the technology of preparation of medicinal decoctions.